Thursday, February 12, 2015

Sing with Thanksgiving!

 
 Keep a happy song in your heart
- Wherever you may go -
And sing it out in praise to God,
Then feel the blessings flow!
 
Our God is pleases when we sing praise
And offer Him our love -
So He will bless our hearts with joy,
And comfort from above.
 
Think of the peace He offers you
Through the privilege of prayer -
And how He's always near to you
To show how much He cares.
 
Consider the world He's given us
- With plants and birds and trees -
There's so much to be thankful for!
We should be on our knees...
 
So sing with thanksgiving in your heart
For all that God has done -
And thank Him most especially...
For Jesus Christ, His Son!
 
~ Denise A. DeWald
 
"The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy and
I will give thanks to Him in song."
Ps. 28:7
 

No comments:

Post a Comment