Thursday, February 26, 2015

All of Me

 
Lord, I give You all of me;
Take me as I am.
Mold and shape each part You see,
To fit me with Your plan.
I'm Your willing servant, Lord,
To do as you command,
For I give You all of me;
My life is in Your hands.
 
Take me to a desert land,
Or lead me to the sea,
Away on some far distant shore,
or in this land of free...
 O'er mountains or in valleys,
'Neath skies of blue or gray,
Lord, I give You al of me,
So lead me in Your way.
 
Grant, I pray Thee, this request:
Wouldst be my heart's content,
That I could be Your servant, Lord,
And go where I am sent.
I ask of nothing more, than of
Your face each day to see,
And one day hear You say, "Well done,
Child, you gave all to Me."
 
~ D. Sue Jones Horton
 
"If any man serve Me, let him follow Me;
and where I am, there shall also My servant be.
If any man serve Me, him will My Father honor."
John 12:26

No comments:

Post a Comment