Monday, February 23, 2015

Peace

 
 I find a peace with nature
within the great outdoors,
Where trees grow tall - no fence - no wall -
The tide that finds the shore,
A forest deep that beckons me
A quiet country lane,
Blue skies above - a world of love
And gentle Springtime rain.
 
My heart finds peace when robins sing
Where little violets grow,
Neath Summer sun - where streamlets run
When Winter brings the snow.
So much of beauty is my own
Whatever time of year,
I find it all - the Spring - the Fall
And moments filled with cheer.
 
So many blessings day by day
The happiness I share,
The clouds on high, a breeze to sigh
A magic everywhere,
Because my mind finds things worthwhile
God's wondrous sweet release,
Each shining smile makes life worthwhile
And lends a lasting peace.
 
~ Garnett Ann Schultz
 
Grace and peace to you
through the knowledge
of God and of Christ, Jesus,
our Lord...
2 Pet. 1:2
 


No comments:

Post a Comment