Friday, September 11, 2015

Jesus Understands


My Savior knows my every need,
He notes the tears that fall;
He knows when sorrow overwhelms
And heeds my anguished call.

He cares when I am faint of heart
And hope is almost gone;
He understands my loneliness
As gray clouds hide the dawn.

'Tis then His nearness comforts me
In such a blessed way,
Assuring me He'll share my grief
And never from me stray.

Within the shelter of His arms
There's refuge from my fears,
As Jesus soothes my broken heart
And wipes away my tears.

His presence brings sweet peace to me,
His love becomes the light
That penetrates my troubled soul
And lifts the veil of night!

~ Beverly J. Anderson

Those who trust in Him shall
understand truth, and the
faithful shall abide with Him
in love: Because grace and
mercy are with His holy ones,
and His care is with the elect.
Wisdom 3:9

No comments:

Post a Comment