Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Faith of a Mustard Seed

 
How often I have stumbled
along life's narrow way.
How often I have grumbled
at the first light of day.
When the road of life grows weary,
I want to run and hide,
When days are dark and dreary,
I lock myself inside.
In times of toil and trouble,
I often fail the test.
When misfortunes burst my bubble,
I'm seldom at my best.
When the storms of life assail me
and knock me to my knees,
I realize I could not see
the forest for the trees.
For God had always been there
waiting to meet my need,
And all I had to do was share
the faith of a mustard seed.
 
~ Clay Harrison
 
And the Lord said,
"If you have faith
the size of a mustard
seed you would
say to this tree, 'Be
uprooted and planted
in the Sea,' and it
would obey you."
Luke 17:6

No comments:

Post a Comment