Sunday, June 14, 2015

In Sheerest Bliss

 
 For all these years of life, of love,
I thank You, Father God, above.
For all these years of peace and pain,
Of joys, of sorrow, sun and rain.

For all my failures and success,
Of deep despair and happiness,
For ups, for downs, the turns in life
That brought me harmony and strife.

I've tasted life, and it is good,
And Lord, I've truly understood,
That humankind, it will endure
All that You have planned and more.

If only we will follow You
And do what You command us to,
When life is over we will rest
On Heaven's shore in sheerest bliss.

~ Mary Ann Jameson

May our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father,
who has loved us and given us everlasting encouragement
and good hope through His grace, encourage your hearts
and strengthen them in every good deed and word.
2 Thessalonians 2:16-17



No comments:

Post a Comment