Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Thy Will Be Done

 
"Thy will be done" in everything,
Dear Lord, You know what's best.
I know thee sorrows that You send
To me are but a test.
You're always right, in spite o all
I ever say or do,
And I believe with all my heart,
My life depends on You.
 
"Thy will be done" no matter what,
Please overlook these tears,
You've always done what's best for me
Throughout these many years.
Close Your ears when I complain
And help me to be brave,
The only good I've ever known
Are all the things You gave.
 
I am not so strong that I
Can make it all alone,
Please stay with me throughout the day,
And when the night has come.
Teach me not to gamble on
A careless toss of dice,
"To gain the world and lose my soul"
Is much too high a price.
 
~ Grace E. Easley
 
You restore my strength. You
guide me along the right path
for the sake of Your name.
Psalm 23:3
 


No comments:

Post a Comment