Monday, May 4, 2015

At the End of the Tunnel

 
There's a light at the end of the tunnel,
So courage, faint of heart
And somewhere in the darkest night,
A place where shadows part.
There's always a way, though I may not
Be able to see it now
And someday I will gather up,
All Heaven will allow
 
There's a time of peace and plenty,
Though I struggle through today
And in His own good time, the Lord
Will take the hurt away,
For paradise is waiting,
Beyond my span of years,
And in the joy of loving,
I will not forget my tears.
 
There's a light at the end of the tunnel,
Though there are miles to go,
My Lord will not forsake me,
For He has told me so.
And "all that eye has never seen,
And ear has never heard,"
One day He will present to me,
...Who take Him at His word.
 
~ Grace E. Easley
 
...Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard,
neither have entered into the heart of man,
the things which God hath prepared
for them that love Him.
1 Cor. 2:9

No comments:

Post a Comment