Saturday, August 30, 2014

Formula

 
A cheerful smile when things go wrong,
meeting tears with joyful song;
patience when we'd rather run
than face a trial that's just begun,
progressing upward through the will
is tired, and wanting to stand still;
 
Silence when we would explode
and speak the bitterness... unload!
Give answers soft for cruel blow,
if we desire in grace to grow;
bravery when our hearts are faint,
this is required to be His saint!
 
~ Anna Lee Edwards McAlpin
 
Order my steps in Thy word:
and let not any iniquity have
dominion over me.
Ps. 119:133

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet and beautiful shot!
    I love roses:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, credit goes to the photographer, whoever he/she is. I love roses too, and this is my virtual rose garden. Feel free to visit again. :)

      Delete