Monday, March 14, 2016

My Daily Prayer


Oh Lord, grant me Thy infinite peace,
Let all my contentions and worries cease;
Fill me with Your love and grace,
And help me to conquer the woes I face.

Let not the sun on my anger set
So I will have no remorse or regret;
Let me live my life for You above
And for those whom I dearly love.

Let me be a light that shines
For You, oh Lord, and or all of mankind
And for those who really love me true,
Regardless of the things I do.

Help me to be thankful in heart and mind
For all of the beauty that I find.
Help me to live in goodness day to day;
For these things, dear Lord, I daily pray.

~ Shirley Hile Powell

With his every deed he offered thanks to God Most
High, in words of praise. With his whole being he
loved his Maker and daily had His praises sung.
Sirach 47:8

No comments:

Post a Comment