Monday, January 12, 2015

I'd Like To Share My Dream


 I'd like to share my dream with you
and tell you what is best to do,
So, first before you start the day,
ask God for courage as you pray.
Whatsoever things are lovely,
live them in your heart,
Whatsoever things are honest
never let them part.
Do not turn away discouraged -
keep your eyes upon your dream,
Fight the things within you, even
hopeless they may seem,
Keep going in one direction
laughing at your fate,
Turning to the things you dreamed of,
on the track of something great!
Fill your heart with rainbows,
don't let clouds linger there,
For there's no time for sadness
when happiness fills the air.
We all can't climb the mountain
to that glorious height,
But we can go on ahead and upward
to the Guiding Light.
Don't worry about the yesterdays -
the winds have blown away,
Lift up your heart and sing again
for there's another day.
So, if you let me share my dream,
life will feel sublime,
For somewhere just beyond the clouds
the sun will always shine.

~ Doris K. Finck

No comments:

Post a Comment