Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Healing Grace


How gentle is that healing grace
That comes from "God knows where,"
When all the remedies of earth
Have failed to ease despair.
It is a miracle of love,
An act if sacred heart,
That touches us with healing grace
No human can impart.

We rise from off a bed of pain
With smiles - instead of tears -
And walk again without restraints
Or crippling aches and fears.
And no one can explain this cure
That comes from "God knows where"-
It's just a healing grace of love
That heals us in its care.

Yet there are those who will proclaim,
"It's just a cure of time,"
While Christian hearts declare such cures
As healing grace, divine.
The lame are seen to rise and walk
From only faith and prayer
And miracles are made to be
From only "God knows where."

~ Michael Dubina

Heal me, Lord, that I may be
healed; save me, that I may be
saved, for it is You whom I praise.
Jeremiah 17:14

No comments:

Post a Comment