Friday, October 23, 2015

His Gifts of Love


I will talk to all who will listen
To what I have to say,
In hopes my words will reach each heart
To guide and show the way.

I'll speak of His amazing grace,
Of His mercy and His love,
To let them know He's always there
As He watches from above.

He hears the prayer of a sinner
Who asks, with contrite heart,
To be freed of my transgressions,
And to make a brand-new start.

Soon the angel choirs will sing,
The trumpets will loudly sound,
For Jesus' love now fills my needs,
And new purpose I have found.

I'll now proclaim His mighty power,
Hear the Alleluias ring!
Then lift my hands to offer up
All the gifts His love will bring.

~ Angie Monnens

Answer when I call, my saving God.
In my troubles, You cleared a way;
show me favor, hear my prayer.
Psalm 4:2

No comments:

Post a Comment